Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My "Nu" Diet

Today is my first day of my new diet. After reading an article in AM New York -- a free newspaper I get upon exiting the subway -- I decided to sign up for a month's worth of meals from Nu Kitchen. This way, I don't have to worry about calories or portions. I just eat what they give me.

Each day's meals are delivered to my doorstep in the middle of the night, kept in an insulated freezer bag with ice packs. I get breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks.

Breakfast this morning consisted of Egg Scramble (looked like whites only) and French Toast with Berry Coulis. It was very tasty!

******
Today's High: 50
Low: 32
Sunset: 4:42 pm

6 comments:

Vetmommy said...

That sounds perfect for you! More convenient than eating out and less calories, I'm sure. Plus you don't have excessive leftovers from cooking for one. Good plan. Hope it all tastes good.

get2eric said...

Great. Hope you are happy with it and it does what you want.

Unknown said...

And THAT is why I love NY.

ColeBugsmommy said...

Cool, what a wonderful way to take the hassle out of what to eat.

Unknown said...

wow sounds tasty and fancy and I love that it is delivered fresh. Looking forward to hearing more of these type of NYC discoveries from you. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! I wonder when they will come to Waco?? :)