Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Images of Christmas

I should have added these pictures to my post "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas," but I didn't have them yet! On Sunday afternoon, I walked around Midtown for 2 hours taking pictures and window-shopping. Here are some of the best.

This guy sure has big balls! (ha ha...couldn't resist)




From Rockefeller Center:






Saks Fifth Avenue had their windows decorated with these beautiful animated snowmen.



This was outside Chanel, and as you entered this canopied twinkling enclosure, Christmas music was playing.

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

You do live in a Wonderland. Colin and Anna have noticed all the decorating around the neighborhood and are demanding the same. They will have to wait for the weekend. We are going to have so much fun when you get here!

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's what I call Christmas decorations! I remember from years ago that I was always so impressed with NYC at Christmas - hope I can see it this year!
Love, M