Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day of NaBloPoMo!

Woo Hoo! I made it. Today is the 30th and last day of National Blog Posting Month. [Thank God!] I will miss reading others' daily posts, though. But I won't miss the pressure of having to think of something for every day.

I actually had a panic last night as I was getting into bed, thinking, "did I post today? I think I did. I think it was about my tea in my closet. Or was that yesterday? What day is today? I think I posted."

I was so tired and had to be in to work early, so I convinced myself I had posted (which of course I had) and went to sleep. (And double-checked this morning.)

So! Tomorrow, I will NOT be posting!

Today, I am enjoying my new coat I got from Coldwater Creek. It finally arrived in the mail last night, and today is a lovely sunny but cold day to enjoy it. I also enjoyed walking through City Hall Park this morning on my way to the subway. The sun was SHINING, and I haven't seen it in awhile. I thought, this could almost make me a morning person, because of course, when I get off work, it's dark already.
And: social life news! I'm having dinner with my friend L from Canada on Saturday night and a spa day with my new friend Jenna and some of her girlfriends on Sunday afternoon. I'm really looking forward to both.

6 comments:

peevish said...

Wow, things are really looking up! Exciting social happenings (I'd love a spa day. I never get those.) and a new coat. You can tell you don't have kids. It wouldn't even occur to me to buy a white coat. ;-)

Oh, and Yes! Thank God BloMo is over!

get2eric said...

Great job posting all month. Our w/e will not be as much fun as yours.
Get the Canadian to bring some Cuban cigars!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your completion of the NaBloPoMo! Yeah, you did it!! Have a great weekend.
Love, M

Vetmommy said...

Sound like some good plans for the w/e.

I really am glad you did 'PoMo with me, and I will miss your daily post, but I agree - ready for a break!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I like the coat,Em.

Anonymous said...

this is me above...why have YOU changed YOUR format too,Em.?A.Norma.