Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Headin' Home

I'm going to Texas today! I'm so excited.

Yes, I know it's the busiest travel day of the year. I'm planning on getting to the airport two hours before my flight. I have my liquids and gels in a ziploc baggie. I have my travel pillow and a book to read, and my iPod, of course.

I'm flying into Houston, where my parents will pick me up. I haven't seen them since my garage sale before I left Dallas. Tomorrow, we will drive to Austin to be with my sister Jenn and her family, including her in-laws. I just can't wait to see everyone!

And then there's the food to look forward to! Jenn always makes great stuffing and sometimes does roasted root veggies, Daddy makes the best pecan pie, and Mommy makes delicious cranberry muffins. We only have these things at holidays, which make them all the more special.

I've lost two pounds so far on my diet -- not a huge thing, but it's progress in the right direction -- and I'm going to try not to gain it all back this weekend!

1 comment:

peevish said...

I hope you have a great trip. Say Hi for us!

Oh, and this is my word verification word: ueuew!