Monday, November 19, 2007

SNOW

The forecast actually says rain and snow today! It's bitterly cold with a dampness to it. (I think the rain will overpower the snow...nothing will stick today.)

I'm so glad this is a short week...I'm counting down to my flight on Wednesday, but in the meantime, I have so much work to finish!

Today, I'm going to an all-afternoon meeting at another agency, and since the location is close to my apt, I'm working from home. Other than the constant construction noise, it's nice to be here with my cat Sabrina.

(Sorry I can't think of anything more interesting at the moment. As peevish calls it, BloMe is getting rather old.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When all else fails you can talk about the weather!...Waco today high 83...howerver threats of cold weather are on the horizon