Sunday, November 18, 2007

Recipes

Barely making this post today...it's 10 minutes until midnight. So, I'm going to post the Tiger Chocolate recipe and will tell you more tomorrow.

Tiger Chocolate
1 lb (2 cups) white chocolate
12 oz. (1 1/2 cups) extra crunchy peanut butter
1 lb (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips

In double boiler, melt white chocolate. Add peanut butter and stir until fully melted and blended. Pour onto waxed paper lined cookie sheet.

Melt chocolate chips in microwave. (I usually put on high for 1 min., stir and 1 min more)

Pour melted dark chocolate over white mixture and swirl with knife. Refrigerate to set. Break into pieces.
(I like to keep it in the fridge so it stays hard and cold)


Tomorrow, I'm making another family recipe, Sudie's Squash Casserole, for my church's potluck lunch, and then my boss and his family are coming over for dinner. I'm going to make my dad's recipe for meatballs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its 1:45 a.m. and you are making me SERIOUSLY HUNGRY as I sit here and watch the radar. Big thunderstorms here.

peevish said...

Thanks for the recipe! I will make this very soon, but where do you find extra-crunchy peanut butter?

Vetmommy said...

10 minutes or 10 hours before midnight doesn't matter. That you posted this day counts.