Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Mom and Dad in NYC

Snow flurries greeted me as I left my building this morning. It's supposed to be a cold couple days, but I'm still enjoying it. My apartment is so high up, I still haven't turned on the heater. All the heat from the lower floors keeps me more than cozy.

Here are some pictures of my parents' recent visit to NYC. I only captured a couple pictures on the subway! My dad has more on his blog.
My dad just looked so NY on the subway, reading his paper. His dog Patchie poked her head up to see what was going on. Patchie came with us throughout the city, and my mom and I commented that her senses must have been on overdrive with all the new sights and smells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how cold it is in NY...its pretty nippy here in Texas! I've been bundled up in sweats and warm socks "suffering" all day in 45 degree weather! haha.

Those pictures are great. I'm glad everyone had a good time-even little Patchie.

Love ya Em.
-Cousin Bevie-

paula said...

Love the pics Em, It's soooo cold here, really bitter and we've been promised snow as well. Luke is so excited about it, bless him.