Thursday, January 17, 2008

Anticipating Cuban Food

I'm travelling to Miami this morning for a couple of presentations to the global leaders of my company. I will get the opportunity to meet the CEO, who I've been told has already heard about me.

I had to get up at 3:30 this morning. Freakishly early! It always makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. I'll sleep on the plane, though.

I'm staying in Miami for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing a beach and getting some delicious Cuban food. It's not TexMex, but it's tasty!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll knock their socks off (I used that phrase with Graham the other day and it cracked him up)
Here's to finding a little spicy Cuban...food that is! ;) sounds delish and the sunshine even better...ugh from your sick lil sis

paula said...

Enjoy the sunshine Em, hope it all goes well . XXX

mainlyclearskies said...

I always feel a little sick when I have to get up that early too. Good luck with your meetings and enjoy the food!