Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Discombobulated

Ever had one of those days where everything seems off?

I left my apartment this morning with that feeling that I was forgetting something...

It's rainy and still warm, which means I probably shouldn't have even bothered to fix my hair, except I have lunch with a vendor today. I got to work sweaty and hot. Yuk!

The company decided I should move offices. Someone who had a coveted office retired, so a senior partner moved. My boss took his old office, and I got my boss's old office. It's bigger, so that's nice, but everything here is on the opposite side of where I had it before. Although most of my afternoon was open yesterday, I got moved 15 minutes before a conference call. So, I haven't had time to unpack everything, and when I go to look for something, it's not in its usual place. Then I type and my wounded pointer finger smarts! Ack!

And I finally remembered what I forgot at home. My sister Steph's birthday present! I bought it last weekend, finally wrapped it last night, and had planned on mailing it today. Oh well. I can send it 2-day tomorrow so it still gets there on time.

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

I hope you ended your day with a nice glass of wine!

Anonymous said...

Nah, she's off wine at the moment for WW

Also, the new office, while spacier, doesn't have as nice a view............

Unknown said...

My birthday is always such a non-event...so it'll be nice to be remembered whenever the package arrives! ;)