Saturday, August 04, 2007

Truckin'

Yesterday, I drove this truck full of furniture and towed my CRV to Austin. I just couldn't bear to sell some of my furniture, especially the pieces that are family heirlooms, and fortunately, my uncle Tom and my sister Jenn and bro-in-law Anthony were willing and able to take various pieces.

Colin and Anna were really impressed with the truck! They both had to pretend to drive it. Colin had to stretch to make his feet reach the pedals!




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

paula said...

Oh my gosh, you are having a laugh aren't you!!???? I am so impressed that you drove that monster and towed the car ..... so glad that you managed to find good homes for your precious things. You awesome creature you!!!

XXX

get2eric said...

Awesome. Wide turns. Look before you change lanes. Brake lights on the CRV?

Unknown said...

That was a load u hauled.

Nice shoes, Anna!

Vetmommy said...

We are appreciating the fruits of your haul! Just remember we are not trading Anna for all that stuff; you have to give her back!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you pointed that out,Jenn...I think Em may have tried to sneak off with Anna...:o)Wow,Emily, I would never have the nerve to drive that! AND haul your car!!! Very well done.