Friday, August 24, 2007

TGIF

This work week has been a beating! My boss is on vacation -- his first in over a year -- and I'm sure he felt like he could finally take one because I'm here. However, I still have so many questions! Unfortunately, he's not back until after Labor Day. Hopefully by then I'll have it all figured out.

Not sure what I'll do this weekend. I was hoping my cousin Rob from West Point was going to get a day pass for Saturday, but since I haven't heard from him, I'm thinking it's a no-go. There's so MUCH to do, I'm almost paralyzed by indecision! Museums, musicals, shopping, the parks...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's August, that means summer clearance sales. Better keep your eye out for some ballet flats that will fit in your purse while you wear wellies etc this fall...wish I were there to shop with you...

Unknown said...

You're not helping the jealousy levels...!! Glad you're enjoying the city.

Vetmommy said...

Can't wait for the post-weekend report!

paula said...

I'm with Jenn, can't wait for the next update. XX

Unknown said...

from paige:I love you. and I just think that it is nice here. I wish you were hhere but you're not. and I think Graham wants to talk now. Call me.

Graham: HOw you doin there Auntie Em? Are you having fun there? (whispers to me: I don't think she's having fun mom) Is your dad there? Is he visiting you now? If you don't want to be there, move over to somebody else's house walking. Over here it's pretty. And now the ferry is about to leave. (cue fog horn) And there is deep deep deep deep ocean water. Is it pretty there? Love you.