Friday, August 17, 2007

Star Sighting and Other Hum-Drum

Last night, I decided to make my way to Chelsea, the gay-borhood, for a highly recommended Thai restaurant, Spice. On my way there, I passed RIGHT by Mario Cantone, who played Anthony, Charlotte's gay friend, on Sex in the City!!! Wow...

I took a couple wrong turns on the way back to my place, but I finally made it home. Yesterday was very humid here in NYC, and I came home with pink cheeks and sweaty hair. Then I tackled those boxes! (some anyway)

I don't know when, but I have jammed the ring finger on my left hand. This makes it difficult to unpack boxes, wash my hair, etc. It's pretty swollen, but I can still move it, so I don't think it's broken. Just a minor inconvenience.

It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so I plan on getting the rest of the boxes unpacked and maybe going to a museum. There's so much I haven't seen in the City. Sunday is supposed to be sunny and relatively mild, so I'm hoping to take my new street bicycle out for a spin.

Ooh! I just got my business cards...so cool to read "Senior Vice President" under my name. :-)

5 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

What an exciting and wonderful time for you. I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You sound like you're having a blast - how could you not be?!

paula said...

Ooooh, already spotting famous people, what are you like? Ouch about the finger though, try to think positively about it though, whenever one of my fingers gets swollen it makes the rest of them look positively elegant! XXX

Vetmommy said...

I am just now catching up on all your great posts! I think you are so brave to take up this adventure. I hope you are finding a space for everything! Love and miss you...

get2eric said...

Yo! Nice post.