Sunday, August 03, 2008

My Weekend with Bev







Last weekend, my 18-year-old cousin Beverly came to visit. We had SO MUCH FUN! I realized I'm no longer 18. I felt every bit of my age, absolutely exhausted afterwards, but we really had a great time.

We did almost everything. We shopped in the fashion district, had manicures & pedicures, went to see Hairspray on Broadway, took a water taxi tour around the bridges and to the Statue of Liberty, played lots of Dance Dance Revolution, got fake tattoos that washed off too easily, and had lots of great meals all around the city.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of two good looking young ladies!! Emily, don't ever lose that lovely warm smile of yours. A.Norma.xx

grandad says said...

We've been gone 5 days and it is good to see your updates. Nice pics of you and Bev.