Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sometimes You Need a Good Laugh

I had dinner with some great girlfriends tonight at Anthos. It's a fancy Greek restaurant with fabulous food and beautiful presentation. 

I've been so down lately, and that doesn't inspire me to write much. Plus, I don't think it makes for great reading either!

But one of my girlfriends has been blogging, using her great sense of humor and pointing out the ridiculous in everyday life. It makes me laugh out loud, so I thought I'd give her a shout out. Check it out at Seriously? I Mean Really

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right - she is hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I got down to the "Blue Tooth" picture - just too funny. Wish we all could have a sense of humor like your friend - life would be so much more fun!
Love, M

And my word verification is HUDGE -- sort of like FUDGE but more fun!

Anonymous said...

haha yes your Friend does have a nice easy style of Blog,Em. well worth a look.
A.Norma.x

..Parites is my word verification!

Anonymous said...

I hope either someone else was paying or you were having the pre theater menu because the prices are somewhat over the top. I'd suggest Uncle Nick's on 9th Ave for a more down home Greek experience.

Emily said...

Jman, it's Restaurant Week in NYC, so they had a prix fixe menu, very reasonable!