Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lost in Transit

This is Anna's depiction of what happened to my luggage on the way to Austin.

I made it to Austin from Dallas just fine, but when I boarded the plane, they said the overhead bins were full and they HAD to check my bag. In addition to all my clothes and makeup, it held all my gifts for Anna & Colin and bagels for Jenn. (Anna has drawn wrapped presents with an arrow to show they were inside the bag.)

After many calls to Baggage Services over a 24-hour period, it seemed it was lost for good. I relented and bought some clothes and makeup and told the kids I would send them a care package from NY.

Then, just after midnight last night, they called! Seems my bag went to Los Angeles. So, the bagels from the East coast travelled all the way to the West coast before being eaten in Austin.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, glad they finally made it! Nice artwork; I'm glad you posted it for all to see.