Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Online Dating

So, since I work, bank and shop online, it seems natural to try to meet other professional singles online, too.

It's been a few years since I did this, but I swear I'm seeing some of the same faces and reading the same profiles I saw then! Many descriptions read alike. Here are some of my favorite clips:

"Scars r better than tats." - I agree.
"I'm back in the dating scene after a long relationship that didn't work out." - Great, can anyone say 'Rebound'???
"No emotional wrecks need apply."
"Not looking for a gold digger."
"I'm tired of the bar scene..."
"This is my first time doing this..."
"I promise not to tell our friends how we met."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

"No emotional wrecks need apply."

If only there were such an easy way to specify this off-line!

Anonymous said...

How about "I'm here come and get me"...or "Open to all offers,Millionaires need not apply"
does anyone ever get a satisfied customer I wonder?//??

lolly said...

Oh how amusing!