Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Travels

I haven't written in awhile. I've been racking up the frequent flyer miles on my favorite airlines, American and Southwest.

Last weekend, I went to Austin to celebrate with my niece, Anna, who is now 6 years old. She is beautiful and so precious.

After one night at home, it was off to NYC for work. Although my clients keep me pretty busy, we did get to eat at a terrific restaurant tonight, Spice Market, in the trendy meat-packing district. It's an Indian/Asian fusion place. All the dishes were served family style, and they brought out dish after dish of delicious tasting meats, fish and veggies. Mmm...

And although the swanky hotel I'm staying in has white noise in each room, I'm looking forward to going home tomorrow to sleep in my own bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crumbs,Emily, it does look swanky!! wow...would love to spend a night or two there ahhh bliss. xx