Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bolstered by Good Lovin's...Heading Back

Sea World yesterday was a blast. The heavy clouds kept the weather cool for most of the day, and we wore out our feet trekking around the park. My back was the most sore, though, but I was happy to give many piggyback rides and carry weary toddlers.

I got such great lovings from all four of my nieces and nephews. They are so sweet. It definitely lifted my spirits and gives me a happy memory to chase away the sad emotions.

I'm heading back "home" now, going to pack up more stuff and my cat and move them across town. The movers come on Saturday, but it will be awhile before I'm organized and settled into my new place. For now, I'm just trying to make do and get through. I feel numb in some ways, but I'm often on the verge of tears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Em! It was so fun to hang out with you this weekend. I know exactly how you feel because my back, arms and legs are definately feeling some soreness. Love you and hang in there. We all support you.
XOXOXOXO!

Anonymous said...

whoopss, I guess it wasn't this weekend...but Spring Break sure does seem like a REALLY long weekend. Ha ha!

Unknown said...

We would love to see your pictures if you have any to share, say P & G...

Unknown said...

Hang in there. Things WILL get better. Remember: "this too shall pass..."