Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Status

I thought I should write something...even though I don't feel much like writing...but I thought if anyone was checking the site, it would be nice for them to see a new post. And I don't want to lose my loyal audience...

I feel like crap. In addition to my emotional upheaval, I've got a nasty head cold. It started on Saturday and has only gotten worse. I've gone through probably hundreds of tissues and taking decongestants, Mucinex and lots of vitamin C. Just hoping the congestion in my ears clears out before I fly to El Paso on Thursday.

That's what I'm focusing on...seeing my parents, Jenn, Anth and the kids for Christmas. I've wrapped all the gifts and have already started packing. Hope all who are reading have a wonderful, magical Christmas and safe travels!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, my little girl :o) I do hope you soon feel better,lovey..anyway at least you have the holidays to look forward to...hope you received our card..have a good Family time all of you...HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Em, big hugs and kisses sweetpea, have a lovely christmas, safe travels and hope your head cold clears up soon ... HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the nasty head cold you've caught...I have it too! Instead of the ear thing...I have a REALLY annoying nose thing. My upper lip is all chapped from all the blowing- it's kind of an aggrevating time! Though, the kids are making it better - right now Anna is curled up beside me, contently, staring at the screen trying to decipher the words I'm typing. Such a cutie!

I hate that I'm leaving them in a few minutes!

GET WELL SOON, EMILY!

Love-Bevie-

Unknown said...

We love you, too, Em and wish we were getting to smother you with love and kisses and raspberries this Christmas. XOXOXOXOXOX from the Walker tots

Unknown said...

A funny for you, as I was typing my comment, Paige came up in her $1 Fiesta Mart butterfly plastic high heels, and said, "Here Mommy, it's a DIAMOND!" and handed me a napkin ring that has clear beads. Geez!

Anonymous said...

I definitely feel for ya Em! I've got a cold too! It sucks! Love you!