Friday, December 23, 2005

Fun with Anna & Colin

Anna and I are sitting at Grandad's computer. Just finished catching up reading my sisters' blogs and my comments. Thanks for everyone's well-wishes. I am starting to feel better. Anna says she hopes I'm better for Christmas and asks me several times a day how many days it is until Christmas.

Colin has a cold, too, and he refuses to blow his nose. But he will let you wipe it. It's something, I guess.

Anna and I had quite a giggle-fest yesterday when I laid on the couch and Grandad's dog Patchie came and laid on my tummy. Every time I laughed, Patchie would bounce up and down. She didn't try to get off, just enjoyed the ride, which only made us laugh more.

Later, Patchie made a coughing noise that sounded like "Blech!" I imitated the noise to Anna and Colin's delight. Colin kept saying "Again!" I must have Blech-ed 100 times.

No comments: