Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One down and one nice ego boost

Remember Matt? The guy who speaks French, Italian, Japanese, and of course, English? Well, we've decided to end it.

He called me this weekend to see if I was free on Monday, and I called him back, leaving a voice mail that I already had plans. Today, I got an email from him asking if my unresponsiveness was because I wasn't interested. I told him I did respond -- don't know why he didn't receive the message -- but I decided to be honest with him and told him I just think of him as a friend. He said he understands and since he's "quite attracted" to me, he didn't think he could just be friends. Oh, and "have a nice summer."

On another note, I invited Daniel to go dancing at my favorite club this weekend. He was impressed with the great music and, as he put it, so many cute guys! (Yes, he realizes that they are probably all straight and didn't approach anyone.) He's a great dancer, and it's fun just dancing and knowing that he's not reading anything into it. We also compared notes on the guys.

One REALLY cute guy started talking to me, and it turns out he's 25! Oh, so cute, but I think a wee bit too young for me. He kept trying to convince me he's not too young for me and that I look 26 or maybe 27. It was a great compliment since I just celebrated my 33rd birthday! Also, I could see he had a pierced tongue. That would be weird for me. I can't imagine kissing someone with something like that. Maybe I am all of 33!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in your blogs.