Monday, May 16, 2005

The crud

I haven't posted in awhile. I've been recuperating from my Austin trip. Colin was so generous to share his cooties, and my body has obliged by producing excess mucus ever since. I didn't even do much this weekend, trying to get over it. But here it is Monday morning, and I'm still exhausted and sneezing.

My sneezes are quite loud. It's a family trait. Unfortunately, it can startle unsuspecting people, or cats. I sneezed and caused Sabrina to jump the other morning. Poor kitty. She looked at me like I did it on purpose to scare her.

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

I sneezed today and really scared one of my patients! Fortunately she was a nice Sheltie and didn't bite me! The sneezes don't sound so loud in my head, but they must be, because everyone turns around and says, "Wow. Bless you!"

PS you haven't posted for a while...