Monday, May 09, 2005

Great moments

Yesterday, Anna gave me a big good-morning hug. She said, "you smell good." I said thank you, I took a shower the night before. "You smell perfectly wonderful."

Last night at dinner, we had pizza. Colin was so excited, he sat at the table for 20 minutes before I got home with the pizza. Then he entertained Nana and me after he finished eating by pulling his bib halfway off his head. (It's one of those bibs that has a neck like a t-shirt.) He pulled it up to his forehead and said "hat!" He was peeking out the side with the majority of the bib covering the left side of his face. So cute! He pulled it back down and the next time he pulled it up to his hairline with the bib tossed back over his head. He looked like a nun! Nana and I couldn't keep from laughing. Then he said "kiss" and I went over to him. He put his hands on either side of my face and gave me a sweet kiss.

Anna also told me yesterday that I am her BEST friend. I guess she's forgiven me for being firm with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet stories!!!! Glad all is going well, and I bet the kids are getting excited about the return of their parents. =) I had a great time helping out....give both kids a hug and kiss for me! -Bev-