Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Dating Scene

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile...

I had a second date with Matt (the guy I met for coffee last week) on Sunday night. We went out for Indian food to one of my favorite places, Mayuri. The food was great, and we had a great conversation again. When he took me home, I was amazed to see the clock on his dash said 9:45. It had been 3 hours since he picked me up! Time flew by.

There's still not any chemistry, though. He sorta kissed me goodnight, with a peck that was similar to how my grandmother kisses me. It didn't do anything for me.

I also met a guy on Saturday night at one of my favorite clubs. His name is Bart, and we had a good time talking, too. He's not what I typically go for, but he's very nice. He did freak me out a little by saying he's really looking for a relationship, not just casual dating, and that he's determined to be married within a year. Whoa! We met for brunch on Sunday, and it was very nice.

So I had two dates on Sunday! Pretty good.

No comments: