Thursday, April 30, 2009

This & That

I've been a bad blogger lately. Sorry, and thanks if you're still reading!

Couple of snapshots: last weekend I was in Dallas to see my girlfriends and celebrate Lauren's third pregnancy. Instead of a[nother] baby shower, we decided to go to a spa. It was great, but after the spa treatments was even better. We had lunch at my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant and talked and talked. Then we went to Wendy's house and talked and drank some more. It was just so nice to be with these people who I love and enjoy so much. Very restorative.



And spring has finally come to NYC in the last week of April! I snapped this shot at City Hall Park, where I took some of my wintery scenes earlier this year.


Tonight I'm off to meet a new guy...someone I met through Chemistry.com. Full report tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NYC looks so pretty ... and so do you and your friends in Dallas. Glad spring has arrived and you had fun with your buds.
Love, M

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of your Dallas trip. I would have ordered the chicken con hongos with a side of sunset sauce. mmmmm They tried to open one of those here, but it wasn't the same.

oooh pretty park shot!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful snapshot of you,Emily, you have lost more weight I see..(I am down to have lost 16lbs now) feels great doesn't it. :)

A.Norma.xx