Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Crush

Been spending time with my digitally recorded TV shows lately, and I must admit I have a big crush on Damian Lewis. He first came to my attention in Band of Brothers, and I'm enjoying watching him each week on Life. Too bad he's married.












I also think Jason O'Mara in Life on Mars is pretty cute. (Also married.)











Not that I have a chance of meeting these famous actors anyway. But I do enjoy watching them!

***

Ha ha...after I posted this, and looked at the layout on my blog, I realize my picture on the left is gazing directly at the pictures of these handsome men!

5 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Damian is a cute redhead, and a Brit, too -- did you know that? I like his relaxed acting style.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Jeffrey Donovan on Burn Notice (on USA). It's a fun show--an easy escape that doesn't require you to think much. And, he's really nice to look at!

Emily said...

Jenn,
Yes, I knew Damian is a Brit, and O'Mara is Irish. They both do a convincing American accent.

Lauren,
I haven't watched that one. I'll check it out!

Unknown said...

If you need new lusty loves, you can try my two fav cancelled/ended shows: Deadwood and Rome. Chock full of fun stuff to watch. and drool...

My security word is Conan. uh, not so sexy, imho.

Captain Flymo said...

The weird thing is I had no idea Damian was a fellow Brit until I read this post. Why did I read this? I was perusing the list of links which sent people to my blog (a similarly titled one, on Blogspot also) and found yours. I love Band of Brothers and thought that of all the actors, and they were all pretty damn good, he was one of the stand-outs for me. Looks spookily like the man he played too.