Friday, January 12, 2007

I had a dream

In a recent dream (nightmare?), for some inexplicable reason, I had to tell someone I was in a relationship with my old boyfriend. I felt forced to admit this, even though everything within me rebelled against the idea.

When I awoke, I felt so relieved that it was a dream and that I'm now in a relationship in which I truly feel appreciated. Steve recognizes my gifts and is very supportive and complimentary of them.

Health update: Steve is still having "episodes," with the new addition of a vision symptom. His eyes are slow to adjust to light or distance changes. He had another doctor's appointment this morning. More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray that Steve soon recovers,Em. xxx

paula said...

Hope the doc manages to sort poor Steve out XX