Friday, March 11, 2005

Karma?

So late last week, I wrote a "dear John" email to the bad date guy. I struggled with what to say. I wanted to tell him the truth, but I thought he might want to argue about that or try to convince me to give him another chance. I settled for saying I was seeing someone else (referring to Tall Club guy) and that I didn't feel comfortable seeing two people at the same time.

Then this week, several days had passed with no phone call from Tall Club. Unusual, but I was trying to keep my paranoia at bay. He finally called Wednesday night and started telling me about this WONDERFUL girl he's also met through eHarmony. Uh oh...

Then he said he's just not comfortable seeing two people at the same time.

And he gave me the "I hope we can still be friends." Ugh.

Guess it was my turn.

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

Ouch. Sorry Em. At least he told you personally.