Friday, May 22, 2009

Flowers!

First, the chocolates.
Then, the music.
Now, I get flowers!

Today, I got a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers delivered to work, courtesy of Aloha Guy in honor of my birthday.

It's impressive that this guy is so persistent and sweet. The card was very casual, just wishing me a wonderful day. So although my faithful reader and commenter "jman" mentioned it might be too much too soon, Aloha Guy has been very nonchalant in his conversations and messages. I don't feel like he's "expecting" anything, and even when I asked if there's something particular he wants to do or see while he's in NYC, he said he just wants to spend time with me, even just sitting on a park bench.

It's the second time this week that he's put a smile on my face. I like this wooing business!

3 comments:

jman said...

I will say one thing - the guy has good taste! Hope you enjoy the flowers and the company although think of all the sailors and marines you're going to miss out on! (just kidding). I love this weekend when I feel like I'm on the set for On the Town (or if you are a balletomane Fancy Free) When is your birthday?

Stace said...

Found your blog a little while ago and am now a devoted follower! Enjoy the wooing stage!! Take your time, enjoy the ride and listen to your heart and instincts...

I'm happy for you and looking forward to hearing how it develops. :))

paula said...

Awww, this all sounds lovely Em, really happy that you are enjoying it all XXXX