Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5K

On Sunday, I ran a 5K with my sister Jenn, her husband Anthony and my 8-year-old niece Anna. It was an unusually cool morning in Austin, and the crisp air seemed to help us all pick up our feet.

Jenn blew us all away, as we knew she would, and finished first in our group. (Her sweet dog Francesca had no problem keeping up with her pace.)






I was thrilled with my time of 36 minutes, 25 seconds, but I've decided I don't look great running. :-)







And Anna and Anthony were right behind me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look great! Everyone did really well with the run. Eric, Colin and I were the cheerleaders from the sidelines.
Love, M

Vetmommy said...

Hooray for us all!

Unknown said...

Love all the bodies in motion.

get2eric said...

Nice pictures