Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Infirm Again

I am sick. So sick. Sinus pressure and pain, ears congested, cough with yuk, occasional fever and aches. I think I caught this virus while visiting my sister after the reunion. Unfortunately, it has proven to be stronger than my defenses, and although I came in to work today, I'm going home now. Just too weak. This marks day 5. I saw a doctor on Saturday who had little sympathy and told me just to wait it out. And I had to cancel two dates because of this.

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Oh no, you cancelled dates?!? I feel terrible! I did feel remarkably better on day 6, and progressively better after that.

Unknown said...

Hope you can boost that immune system soon. Liquids, I'm a big fan of Smartwater and Vitaminwater during times like these...hugs sister!