Wednesday, March 19, 2008

4x4 Meme


I recently found this meme on a colleague's blog and decided to participate. The point of this meme is to give you a bit more insight into who I am and what makes me tick on a personal level. The meme has four questions that each require four answers:




4 Jobs I've Had:
  • Worked the drive-thru window at McDonald's
  • Corralled kids at a daycare (my class was the 3-year-olds)
  • Sold tickets and popcorn at a movie theater (and had to clean up the theaters after the movies)
  • Prior to the TSA, I worked at airport security (I only lasted 3 weeks as I was not fond of the early morning shift)

4 Places I've Been:
  • Belize - although it was just a stop on a Carribean cruise, it was a beautiful place with welcoming people
  • Hawaii - I've been fortunate to have been to Hawaii 5 times, mostly Honolulu, once to Maui. Simply gorgeous
  • England - Not only have I been to London, but I've gotten to travel through the smaller towns where my relatives live. Love the gorgeous countryside of Shropshire
  • Amsterdam - I visited the city for a weekend with my cousin Lindsey last year

4 Bands or Artists I'm Listening To:
  • Norah Jones
  • Dixie Chicks
  • Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (Once soundtrack)
  • Alicia Keys

4 of my Favorite Foods:
  • Mexican
  • Indian
  • Sushi
  • Italian
I hearby tag Steph, Jenn, Daddy and Paula with this meme!

No comments: