Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just a Quick Post from the UK

Still alive...loving all my favorite English foods like Indian curries, chicken curry pie, fish & chips, and full English breakfasts! But don't worry: we're walking and walking and walking, burning off those calories.

The absolute best thing in London was the Concert for Diana last Sunday. I'll blog more about it at another time...we don't have long on the computer now. But the artists were great and the video clips about people knowing Diana were heart-warming. My favorite was Andrea Bocelli singing Phantom of the Opera. Goosebumps!

5 comments:

get2eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
get2eric said...

Yes you were lucky to see Andrea live. As he was singing I said to your mum that you were lucky. Also Rod Stewart.
Stay safe.
p.s. The delete was me.......I miss[3elled a word :-)

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for jotting a line and letting us know you are having a good time. As I sit and think these days, I find myself dreaming up what fun new life awaits you in NYC! Have a great adventure in the UK.

paula said...

Love you Em, and behave yourself when you get to Amsterdam!!

Vetmommy said...

Yea, you posted. Quite a tease for your future posts. So glad you got to go to the concert!