Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Great Anticipation

Tomorrow starts my vacation! I am meeting my 25-year-old cousin Lindsey in London. We're going to see London, Bath and Amsterdam. So, don't expect to hear much from me for the next 10 days or so!

It's nice to have a break, although everything in my life seems in flux. Still, it's been so emotionally grueling to tell my great colleagues and friends that I'm leaving. There have been many tears, and more to come, I'm sure. Once I return from holiday, I will have one more week at work before I start my new job.

7 comments:

get2eric said...

Oh, you are going to London, Bath and Amsterdam. Well, I'm going to Lufkin, Nacogdoches and Pflugerville this year! Nya nya nya na na na!

Have a nice time.

Anonymous said...

You will love Amsterdam,Em,...xx talk soon.

Unknown said...

Bon Voyage!!!!

paula said...

Hope you have a lovely time!!!!!

get2eric said...

I need a cheap place to stay in Amsterdam ( if I go !) Anyone got ideas? Norma?

Anonymous said...

am wondering if you have all heard about the bomb in Piccadilly Square////Thank goodness it was found..I hope you and Lindsey have a good time despite that occurance ,Emily.xxx Eric...Syb and I stayed with Raymond and Joan...Amsterdam well worth the visit!! never mind the expense..you can't take it with you :o) stay in an Hotel...but NOT in the red light district hahaha

Vetmommy said...

Missing you already...