Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pictures of the Apartment!

This first picture is the view from the front door. It has what they call an "open kitchen," so you can see across the counter top through to the living area. Notice the floors...wood parquet.





The view from the living room windows looks southwest towards the Hudson River. The flatter section in the forefront of the image is where they are rebuilding the World Trade Center.






The marble tile in the bathroom is gorgeous!
View of the kitchen from the very small hallway, basically from the bathroom door. There's beautiful granite countertops, and all the appliances are brand new!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW!!!! How absolutely gorgeous and what a view! I am so excited for you.
Love you, M

Boilerdad said...

Looks nice. Probably expensive. Nice view of the disaster area.

Anonymous said...

Oh,Em..it looks lovely..if I lived there I would be sat at the window all day....super view...

Unknown said...

Oh you are kidding me? That looks great. The kitchen reminds me of Miranda's on SitC. I'm getting butterflies just thinking of how fun it will be for you to live in the City. Oh man. Jealous.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!!!!

paula said...

Emily it looks absolutely gorgeous, well done sweetpea!!!!

Unknown said...

I swear, I've never been more jealous. I warn you now, the next time I'm on your side of the pond, I'm crashing on your sofa!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is totally cool! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to come see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Em, I'd like to sing a song for you now...enjoy!

We're a movin' on up,
(We're a movin on up.)
To the east side.
(Mo-vin on up.)
To a de-luxe apartment,
In the sky-.
Mo-vin' on up
(Mo-vin on up.)
To the east side,
(Mo-vin on up.)
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen,
A beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lot of trying
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues,
Gettin our turn at bat.
As long as we live
It's you and me baby.
There ain't nothing wrong with that.

We're a moving on up
(Mo-vin on up.)
To the east side,
(Mo-vin on up.)
To a de-luxe apartment
In the sky-.
Mo-vin on up
(Mo-vin on up.)
To the east side.
(Mo-vin on up.)
We finally got a piece of the pie-.