Saturday, June 09, 2007

Not my typical Saturday!

Night before the big triathlon. I'm nervous, although not as much as last year when I wasn't sure what to expect. Now I'm just anxious for it to begin and hoping I'll do well. Mostly I'm worried about the murky water in the swim (it makes me hyperventilate a bit) and my asthma on the run. But, I know I can do it.

We took our bikes over this morning and got our registration packets. Then I had such a treat: Anna's ballet recital! She looked simply gorgeous in her silver and white tutu with her hair pulled back in a neat bun. They even put makeup on her, and with her hair pulled back, I could see a glimpse of the young woman she will become. Pictures below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we'll def be thinking of you tomorrow.

thanks for posting all those pics!

get2eric said...

Thanks for the pics. Also we are thinking of you and Jenn right now as you head to the event.

paula said...

Wonderful pics, Thinking of you right now!!!!! XXX