Monday, June 18, 2007

Foreshadowing

Sorry for no posting...I guess I was so wiped out by the Triathlon that I couldn't think of anything to write. Nah, not really. I actually felt really good this year after finishing, and the next day my muscles weren't even that sore.

I've actually been trying to avoid talking about a few things that are happening in my life, so it makes it difficult to find other things to write about. I'm just not ready to share yet, but soon.

So, here's a question to my readers: how do you avoid, or treat, beard-burn? You know, the scratchy rash you get from kissing a guy with a heavy beard, even if he's shaved that day. The kissing part is fun, but my sensitive skin just screams for relief.

7 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

I have no tips for beard burn, but yeah for you! It's been so long for me, I don't hardly even remember what kissing feels like (other than snotty, slobbery kid kisses. You are an amazing woman and deserve someone special in your life. You are one of those rare people that just meeting you I feel I've known you for a long time. You have such a wonderful spirit.

Vetmommy said...

Man, you are as bad as the local news, hinting about big changes in your life and good kissers, with no real info -- just to keep us tuned in!

get2eric said...

Can't quite relate to the problem. Never could make it go that way/

Unknown said...

No - that tip's not coming out till we hear about the man!

Anonymous said...

Sooo,you've been 'kissing Santa Claus' ooerr..

paula said...

Depends where the beard burn is Em (sorry couldn't resist) XXX

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL ROTFLMAO at Paula (cheeky!) and Hannah!

Tips? Moisterize prior and come up for air more often. Buy him a new razor while you're at it.

Now spill them beans lady.