Friday, June 22, 2007

Color Test

You gotta try this!

Glidden, the paint company, has a simple, quick test on their website that seems to be quite accurate in its results. Here are my results:

* You are an active person desiring to please your friends and family…capable of generosity.
* You are a very selective individual regarding the purchase of items which reflect your good taste and appearance.
* Circumstances in your life appear to be preventing you from progressing…believing in yourself will provide you strength.
* You feel you have made mistakes by not acting quickly on opportunities…and you are now determined you will not let another potential opportunity pass you by.
* You are afraid you might be prevented from achieving the things you want and therefore feel others should recognize your right to them.

Try it out at Glidden's Color Test.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I did it and:
-You are a very sensitive individual who quietly makes accomplishments w/o the need of publicity
-You are working to build better feelings about yourself and towards providing a life w/more security
-You believe relationships should be founded on total love
-You find the present is unsatisfactory and you are working hard to build a lifestyle & position to provide you freedom
-Peace is your motto - you avoid disagreement of any kind!
Love, M

Unknown said...

these are all great positive comments they give..and interesting how they do seem to closely match each of us. I can't type all mine (typing one-handed while bfing evie) but they basically say I'm driven talented active and impatient. Yep!

Vetmommy said...

Very interesting - I got 2 results the same as you (generosity, need for change), and relationships based on love like Mommy, and I form strong opinions and will defend them (I assume like Steph) plus I find a surge of strength when someone agrees with me, b/c together we can do anything...

All those sound good, but I read somewhere that most pop-psychology personality tests all have answers most of us would feel comfortable having. Although, I have to totally agree with #1 and #2 and #5 for M!!!!! Spot on, there. (Don't totally agree w/mine).

get2eric said...

Well I think my answers are right on too. Imagine, I spend half my time figuring out places to go and poof, take a quiz and it knows what's in my mind.

1. A doer ...a person willing to adapt to ant requirements to get a job done
2 Your energy has been lacking lately perhaps you need a vacation
3 You feel the need for a vacation or change in environment
4 You are free spirited individual who can accept constructive criticism and enjoy communicating in plain talk
5 Peace is your motto...you avoid disagreement of any kind.