Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Triathlon Pictures


Warming up while Jenn surveys the scene Posted by Picasa


Can you see me? I'm waving! Posted by Picasa


I'm in the middle of this shot. Crazy... Posted by Picasa


Whew! The swim is done. Now uphill to my bike. Posted by Picasa


Just finished the bike and now heading out to the run/walk Posted by Picasa


Just crossed the finish line! Posted by Picasa


Getting a big hug from Anna. Posted by Picasa


Exhausted but happy after the race, with Steve and Anna Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are super! You look great in all the events. I think I located you in the swimming one...but not sure I can see you in the starting shot. =)
Wow, you look SO tired afterwards..heck I'd be, too!

Way to go, Em-Em!

XOXOXOXO!

Vetmommy said...

I love that first one of us! It cracks me up!

Unknown said...

Huh. I don't think I've ever done anything as energetic in my life. Kudos to you, and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant pics Em, I love the one of you at the end with Steve, says it all really XXX

Anonymous said...

THAT is one lovely ,happy picture,Emily..xxxx

Anonymous said...

Emily,

As I mentioned to you on a few other occasions, you performed perfectly! Time to plan the next event!

Steve