Friday, July 15, 2005

A good day

Good news...I learned today that we won that big business pitch! This will mean quite a change at work for me -- instead of having 5-6 accounts, I will just have this one for 9-12 months. It's going to be a great challenge.

I arrived in Austin today, and Jenn and I went on a practice bike ride tonight. I did okay, although I forgot to take a shot of my asthma inhaler beforehand. Jenn was very enthusiastic and kept yelling "Great!" when I got up the hills. Tomorrow we'll drop our bikes off at the race site.

Anna & Colin were so excited when I arrived, they were both screaming and giggling. I guess it was too much for Colin...he ran into Montana's cage and sat in there watching Anna and I for a few minutes. I finally got him to come out and give me a hug. And he gave us sweet goodnight kisses tonight, complete with "Mmmm..."

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

Congrats on winning that account!