Monday, July 20, 2009

Dinner & a Workout


Aloha Guy was in town last week for business, and I met him a couple times for dinner and a workout.

He's a little better now that I've told him to chill. He's very much a gentleman, and he certainly knows how to treat a lady. But I'm still keeping him at arms length. For one thing, every time I ask about his marriage, he gets very uncomfortable. It makes me wonder, is he really divorced? Or is he just saying that? Wouldn't be the first time a guy pretends to be available.

Aloha Guy is very into fitness, and he offered to show me some different exercises with weights to take my exercise program to the next level. He showed me several different things and encouraged me to take it slow, but I guess I overdid it, trying to show him that I could do it all. My legs were killing me for the next couple days! Definitely going to take it slower from here on.

1 comment:

jman said...

When I read dinner and a workout I thought the workout was something that occurred after dinner and wasn't taking place in the gym! Shows you where my mind was at.

As for the guy seeming to be uncomfortable about his marriage, maybe it's something as harmless as not wanting to talk about what he perceives as a failure and might paint him in a bad light, not because he did something "wrong" but just because. I presume he knows you have been there done that a couple of times yourself.