Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Funnies with A&C

Spending time with my niece Anna and my nephew Colin always brings me many reasons to smile. Anna amazes me with her intelligence, and Colin is such a comedian.

Below, you can see some of the pictures from last week. Anna and her friend Ruby decided to put underwear on their heads and tights on their arms. They came out of her room giggling.

Colin wanted to be Spiderman in the hallway and started to crawl up it. I gave him a boost and he beamed, although he admitted it was a tiny bit scary.

I took the kids to Waco for a surprise visit to Grandma & Sudie. I heard "Are we there yet?" way too many times, but I also heard Colin entertaining himself with a little rhyme:

"Anna takes off her head, Colin takes off his feet. Anna can't think, Colin can't walk!
Anna takes off her bum, Colin takes off his ears. Anna can't poop, Colin can't hear!
Anna takes off her mouth, Colin takes off his penis. Anna can't eat, Colin can't pee!"

And on and on. I was silently cracking up in the front seat while he kept going through different scenarios.

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

I love that story! I totally get Colin's sense of humor.