Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My interview from Steph

My sister Steph sent me these questions; the answers are originally mine. :-)

1. When it's all said and done, what do you hope to be remembered for?
I hope to be remembered as a loving and caring person who touched the lives of those who knew her.

2. What are five things you hope to do before you die?
a. Have a child -- ideally birth one myself, but if not, adopt or foster care.
b. Travel for vacation more, especially to Italy, Germany, Austria, New Zealand, Africa.
c. Find someone who can truly be a partner for the rest of my life.
d. Learn how to fly a plane.
e. Be a grandparent.

3. Enough with the life and death stuff -- when you really want to cut loose, what do you do?
Sing or dance. I love singing in front of a live audience, but since that's not always readily available, I love turning up the radio or iPod and singing at the top of my lungs to myself or my cat Sabrina. I also love to go out dancing. I love the energy.

4. If money were no object, where would you live?
Not sure, since I haven't visited everywhere I want yet, but it would have to be somewhere near the ocean. I just love the water and feel more at peace when I am there.

5. If you could invite 4 close friends/family and 4 others (celebrities, dead or alive geniuses, etc) to dinner, who would you invite and why?
This is tough because I don't want any of my friends or family who read this to not feel included, so I will focus on the "others."
I would invite:
Oprah because she is spiritual, incredibly successful and seems to love a good time
Ellen Degeneres because she makes me laugh
Josh Duhamel and George Clooney because they are hot and it would be fun to watch them!

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

I think you've already got #1 accomplished. Your answer to #4 reminds me of Mommy. Great interview! I'm so glad we all got started on this meme.

Hey, maybe now you should interview Daddy...

get2eric said...

Nah, I don't like to be so introspective for publication.
Great answers Em.

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading your answers Em. Now I'm going back to bed. So sick.