Friday, May 18, 2007

Balloons

I work in a very casual, creative office. One of my best buds here at work and my next-office-door neighbor Justin went on vacation for TWO WEEKS. I missed him terribly and encouraged our whole team to help me decorate his office for his homecoming.

Last Friday, we blew up 500 balloons and packed them into his office. They were waist high. A few popped as we were packing them in, and we learned not to blow them up too much. I made everyone blow up at least a couple to help share the load. Four of us finished the last 100 or so and were very light-headed!

Justin was thrilled when he came in on Monday. He laughed and said it looked like a party and that he was going to keep it this way always.

Two days later, though, he was annoyed by the persistent rubber smell and the multiple colors assaulted his minimalist approach to decorating. I helped him deflate them. Sure was much easier to deflate than inflate!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: