Friday, April 27, 2007

What's in a name?

My virtual friend and fellow blogger, Hannah, uses descriptive pseudonyms for the people in her life. I started thinking about using her technique to refer to my exes:

Ex-Husband #1: Concrete Cowboy or Deceased Ex Angry Drunk (DEAD)?
Ex-Husband #2: Military Nut or Fast & Furious or Fixer-Upper?
Previous boyfriend: Ex Coworker Ex or Techie Junkie or Extreme Ex? (my sister recommended Rodless)
Last boyfriend: Recent Ex or Hung-up-on-Ex-Ex or No Boundaries or Needs Closure?

Most of my readers are close friends and family and know more than I blog about for each of these characters. Feel free to vote for your favorite (one for each) or come up with one of your own!

(By the way, the Deceased Ex died from a construction accident...not my doing!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Ex-husband #2: "Pretended to fall asleep at a party EX"

Unknown said...

I'm considering starting to use people's full names and - where applicable - Wikipedia entries. The guilty should be named and shamed!

(I do quite love Concrete Cowboy, although I now have mental picturs of his falling into a vat of unset concrete, cartoon-stylee...)

Anonymous said...

Rodless! LOL!!!!! Please go with that one. :-)