Monday, December 18, 2006

Draggin'

Can you believe Christmas is just a week away?

It sure doesn't feel like it in Dallas. It's been 75-80* here! Crazy. My new office, on the other hand, is as cold as a meat locker. I'm hoping we can get that adjusted to something more normal once all the construction is complete.

Steve and I were pretty sedate this past weekend. Steve is recovering from a cold, and I must be fighting it off because my energy has been really low. We did get our Christmas shopping complete. Steve's list sure is a lot simpler than mine: his kids and me. We also picked out frames for his new glasses. We were suprised to realize he had gotten his prescription in October. How time flies! (I'll post a picture of him with his new specs once he gets them home. He says he can turn in his walking stick now.)

We are sending out cards. We finally picked out a picture and are getting them created. They are supposed to be ready tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope they get to England on time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been having really nice temperate days of late BUT, it has turned cold in El Paso today; the wind blew like mad all night last night. Maybe you will get a change from the unusual high temps soon.
We are ready to go to Houston and hope to see you and Steve there.

Unknown said...

Houston is ready for you. Sheets are all clean, now I just have to put them on the beds! Kids are so darned charming. Paige picks up the lyrics to Christmas tunes like other kids eat candy. She even sings the "Happy Holllidays from Sunnnnyyyyy ninety-nine-point-ONE!"