Friday, October 27, 2006

Sweet Ending to a Busy Week.

What a crazy week this has been! I've had two new business pitches and an in-office client visit, leaving hardly any time to do my project work. Am I glad it's Friday! Unfortunately, I will be travelling again on Monday to visit another client. I'm very disappointed that Monday is the day my company has decided to have its annual Halloween costume party. It's one of my favorite days here at work with everyone dressed in costume, and I'm sorry to miss it.

But I'm really looking forward to tonight. Steve and I have a date night planned at the restaurant where we met. They are hosting a Cakebread Vineyards wine dinner, featuring Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. The chef is preparing a four course meal to go along with these fantastic wines, including scallops and filet mignon.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, yum, that dinner sounds divine. Al and I loved that restaurant, too. Drink some Cakebread for me! Have fun with Steve.

paula said...

Sounds so lovely, have a great time. XX

Unknown said...

Ah, scallops. Yum. BM and I went out for dinner tonight - monkfish and king prawns to DIE FOR. Have fun.

Vetmommy said...

Man, as I write this you guys are probably in full satiety mode - pushing back from the table, delightfully stuffed, thinking, "I wish I could start this meal all over again..."

Anonymous said...

There's nothink quite as nice as Cakebread and Filet Mignon........

Anonymous said...

OKAY!!! Emily..you got me again...puhleeze tell me what CAKEBREAD is..:o)

Emily said...

Cakebread is the name of a winery in California, Auntie Norma. It's delicious wine that I was introduced to by Steph and Al.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you,Emily..I learn a lot on these Blogs..strange name for a wine..at the moment I am into Rose wine ....Spanish mmm xx