Friday, April 28, 2006

I have a Big Head


Bev-me
Originally uploaded by Gem-Em.
(And I don't mean I'm conceited)

Look at this! Although Beverly is taller than me, my head is MUCH bigger! I never realized this until I saw this picture. I wish I could say I'm closer to the camera and that caused the distortion, but as you can see, our shoulders are even.

I knew my face was ROUND but geez!

I get this from my dad. He has a big head. My mom has a pea-head. Maybe Beverly takes after her namesake.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

EMILY!! will you stop looking for distortions in yourself!! you know it only brings compliments from me hahaha I have told you and told you that you are LOVELY..have a beautiful disposition...sunny smile..what more do you want (besides more money) :o) ? Love you.xxxx

Anonymous said...

I agree with aunty norma Em you are beautiful, but, unfortunately you are too much like me, extra critical of yourself!!! Actually, I always think that my head looks massive in pictures (along with the rest of me!!). XXX

Emily said...

it's supposed to be funny! Don't worry, I have a healthy self-esteem.

Vetmommy said...

Big head = lots of brains.

Anonymous said...

Oh ok then Em, look it's not our fault that us Brits have no sense of humour whatsoever!!! XXX

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenn. And, you don't look any different than me! Come on Emily.....your are a gorgeous person. Don't beat yourself up for something you don't like about yourself! Course, I can think of so many things I don't like about myself...it's just human nature to critize ourselves! =)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

Anonymous said...

whooppsss- messed my spellig up! criticize(I think).....

XOXOXOXO