Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Travel Time

It's been a relatively quiet 6 weeks so far in 2011 with only a couple brief trips. But the next couple weeks will be on the road. Tomorrow, I go up to Chicago for the day. This means a 6:30 a.m. flight out and coming back around 10 p.m. A very long day.

On Thursday, I leave for Paris. Yep, going back again! I just love that city, as well as my friends there. I'm looking forward to a few days off and just enjoying everything Paris has to offer.

I get back on a Tuesday evening, and take a 7:00 a.m. flight out the next day to Seattle for work. I'll only be there a couple days, and I wish I could stay the weekend to visit my family up there, but I've already committed to staying with my niece & nephew, Anna & Colin, while their parents have a weekend getaway.

And then it will be March! Does anyone else feel like time is flying by as if we're on a rollercoaster? I'm enjoying the ride, though!

1 comment:

jman said...

For you it literally is flying! Don't know about the day trip to Chicago but am jealous of the trip to Paris. Which part will you be staying in this time. If you are near St. Eustache on a Saturday evening I believe they do a free organ recital which is quite a treat - very gothic sitting there in the candlelight. And if you want to feel decadent go to the Hemingway Bar at the Ritz (Place Vendome) and have a glass of champagne. Expensive but worth it all the same. Bon voyage.