Sunday, February 07, 2010

What's in a Number?

Is age just a number, or is it more indicative of experience and maturity? Perhaps it depends on the individual. I have generally dated men who are older than me, but I did date a younger guy for a short time before I left Dallas. In general, though, I don't go for younger guys. But it is nice to hear compliments from a man, younger or not. My ego was boosted by some compliments from a younger guy this weekend. It's nice to hear I've still got it. ;-)

3 comments:

grandad says said...

A lady this week told me that I described wine in such a sexy way.........ooohhh. Maybe I too still have it.

Give me a break.

jman said...

Of course you've still got it? Was there any doubt? As for age, it matters to a certain extent and the gap between two people in terms of age matter less as one gets older although it still matters (70 and 55 not as dire as 40 and 25). While each person's maturity/immaturity level makes up for some gap, there is still the experiential and stage of life difference that are generally insurmountable (and should be).

Vetmommy said...

Compliments are always nice, esp. in that department!